domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

LEMON TREE -PRESENT SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS

Lemon Tree –Fool's Garden



LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE SONG. YOU HAVE SOME LITTLE HELP. GOOD LUCK!!! (Escucha y completa la canción, tienes un poquito de ayuda. Buena suerte!)

1.- Complete the first stanza with the VERBS in the correct tense (Present Simple or Present Continuous). 

 WONDER - HAPPEN - SIT  - WASTE - HANG - WAIT
I'm _________ here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm __________  my time
I got nothing to do
I'm ___________  around
I'm ___________ for you
But nothing ever ____________ and I _________

2.-  Complete the second stanza with the VERBS in the correct tense (Present Simple or Present Continuous). 

FEEL - HAPPEN - CHANGE - DRIVE (X 2)
I'm ___________ around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm _________ too far
I'd like to __________ my point of view
I _________ so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever _____________ and I wonder



3.- Complete the third first stanza with the NEW WORDS.

YELLOW - SKY - WHY - HEAD - ANOTHER - HOW 
I wonder ________
I wonder ________
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue _______
And all that I can see is just a ___________ lemon-tree
I'm turning my ________ up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just __________ lemon-tree

4.- Discover the words and write them correctly (descubre las palabras y escríbelas correctamente)
I'm sitting  _________(ehre)
I miss the __________ (erpow)
I'd _______ (eilk) to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud _________(sidein) my ________(eadh)
I feel so _________(iredt)
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever __________(hppenas) and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

5.- Complete the stanza with the VOCABULARY and VERBS in the correct tense (Present Simple or Present Continuous).

SKY - WONDER (X 2) - TURN - SEE - LEMMON TREE

I __________ how
I __________ why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue ________
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
I'm _________ my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can _________ is just a yellow ________-______
And I wonder, wonder

6.- Discover the words and write them correctly.

I wonder  _______ (who)
I wonder ________ (wyh)
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue ________ (uelb)  _______(yks)
And all that I can see, and all that I can see, and all that I can see
Is just a yellow _______ -_______(oemln)- (eert)
                     tHe EnD

3 comentarios: